Virtual Innovation Centre
- Machines/robots are to represent the value-added chain in customer contact in exhibition centres
- An overview of the occupancy and activities at the individual work stations is missing
Mixed Reality applications for the exhibition centre.
- Reproduction of true to original adhesive robots from SCA
- Visualization with Microsoft Hololens in real locations and in VR
- Multiple users can interact with the machine as in reality, regardless of location
- Data sources enrich the setup with additional information (Outlook, SAP etc.)